The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
- Support and assist the master program across all Cairn projects through each Gateway process.
- Assist, maintain and review detailed master construction programmes, through providing accurate and timely data.
- Input to the Generation of Phasing Plans and handover strategies.
- Implement project controls procedures.
- Support programme progress and reporting.
- Assist with programming requirements for non-lives sites from concept through to close.
- Assist with the development and provide input into the Master Program dashboard, proactively highlighting current and future state.
- Liaise with internal departments, such as design and PMO.
- Collaborate within a Project Team environment.
- Level 8 degree in Engineering/Construction related education or equivalent
- Relevant construction experience, preferably residential
- Experience in programming software, and scheduling would be an advantage (but is not essential)
- Ability to travel and one’s own transport.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to influence decisions and strong decision making ability.
- Attention to detail.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different tasks at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
Working with Cairn Homes:
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)
- Section / Package Manager - Mill Road
Section Manager - Mill Road The Cairn purpose...
- Section / Package Manager - Shankill
Job location: Shankill
Section Manager - Shankill The Cairn purpose ...
- Building Services Engineer - Clonburris
Job location: Shankill
Building Services Engineer - Clonburris The C...