Customer Care Executive
The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
- Deliver exceptional customer service as the first point of contact for all customer and after care queries.
- Manage multiple requests from varied channels across our developments.
- Respond to all queries in line with company KPI’s
- Coordinate daily appointment scheduling between customer and aftercare team across multiple developments.
- Manage customer expectations throughout their purchasing journey and thereafter in line with our company values.
- Support key stakeholders in local site areas including interacting with neighbours to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor for trends on queries, provide feedback & support continuous process improvement with CE Manager.
- Utilise the CRM to capture and track all updates through to close out across multiple sites.
- Prioritise items to be addressed by urgency.
- Analyse and report on customer survey feedback received
- Liaise with construction teams and sales & marketing teams to determine any site-specific detail that may impact customers
- Follow up to close loop on works completed with proactive communication to customers
- Coordinate applicable documents and evidence from homeowners and supply to relevant contractors when required.
- Support in the delivery of external communications including e-vites and ESG initiatives.
- Partner with and influence the site teams to understand the importance of customer and priorities.
- Be passionate about providing a ‘best in class’ customer experience
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar fast paced customer focused role.
- Understanding and experience in residential property a plus.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Exceptional team player with experience in a fast-moving business environment.
- Excellent time management and planning skills, work to tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with the variety of stakeholders from the end customer, construction site teams and multiple departments within the business.
- Some experience in a CRM system and a working knowledge of MS Office.
- Organized, methodical, able to work independently, attention to detail, ability to multitask.
Working with Cairn Homes:
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)
- Section / Package Manager - Mill Road
Section Manager - Mill Road The Cairn purpose...
- Section / Package Manager - Shankill
Job location: Shankill
Section Manager - Shankill The Cairn purpose ...
- Building Services Engineer - Clonburris
Job location: Shankill
Building Services Engineer - Clonburris The C...