Learning & Development Coordinator
The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
- Support the People team and managers/functional leads to identify gaps and opportunities for learning & development in our business.
- Lead in the design, delivery, and coordination of our graduate program.
- Support the delivery of learning programs based on our existing internal library and assist the L&D team with the design of new content.
- Support with the continued implementation of our Learning Management System.
- Schedule and coordinate employee & manager group training and support People Partners with team offsites & workshops as part of the wider business rhythm.
- Ensure proactive service to the business through timely processing of training requests and CPD applications, including sourcing relevant providers where necessary.
- Track, evaluate and report on L&D activity in our LMS as required for industry certification, manager/team metrics and individual employee file updates.
- Coordinate and publish key messages on our centralised employee comms platform and update calendar to ensure campaigns aligned to business and engagement survey rhythm.
- Participate in and assist with People team projects and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the learning & development space, coordinating, designing and delivering training.
- Experience with the administration and/or implementation of an LMS is advantageous.
- Passion for participating in and learning from conversations with varied stakeholder groups and influencing business outcomes through training and communications activity.
- Proactive interest in building strong relationships and driving positive messaging across all employee groups and centralised communication platforms.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple work streams and problem solve to meet changing timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Working with Cairn Homes
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)
- Section / Package Manager - Mill Road
Section Manager - Mill Road The Cairn purpose...
- Section / Package Manager - Shankill
Job location: Shankill
Section Manager - Shankill The Cairn purpose ...
- Building Services Engineer - Clonburris
Job location: Shankill
Building Services Engineer - Clonburris The C...