Site Admin - North Dublin
The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
Liaise with sub contractors to ensure timely and accurate submission of ancillary certs for BCAR submissions
Filing of ancillary & commissioning certs onto the Company Document Management System (Zutec) to ensure homebond sign off.
Obtain, organise & maintain subcontractor construction documents on Zutec.
Be the first point of contact for Zutec related queries from both site team and subcontractors.
Train subcontractors and site team on use of Zutec.
Give users access to Zutec, ensure accurate granting of permissions.
Ensure timely uploading of construction documents by subcontractors.
Escalate system issues to DMS Admin Team.
Create and maintain dashboard of subcontractor uploads for each house/apartment unit to assist with BCAR handover documentation and progress reporting.
Ordering office inventory.
Documenting meeting minutes, and follow up actions.
Administrative support to site team as necessary.
Complete subcontractor site inductions and face recognition in the absence of Health and Safety.
Liaise with Utilities Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate handover of unit to purchaser.
Update and maintain the CRM system
The candidate – key requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years administrative experience.
- Good understanding of the construction industry not required, but preferable.
- Pro-efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong IT skills.
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Stakeholder relationship building.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focused individual with a “can do” attitude
- Focus on deadlines.
Working with Cairn Homes:
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)
- Section / Package Manager - Mill Road
Section Manager - Mill Road The Cairn purpose...
- Section / Package Manager - Shankill
Job location: Shankill
Section Manager - Shankill The Cairn purpose ...
- Building Services Engineer - Clonburris
Job location: Shankill
Building Services Engineer - Clonburris The C...