Recruitment Specialist - (In House)
The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
Cairn is looking to engage an experienced and proactive Recruitment Specialist to support the People team during a period of significant growth.
Reporting to the Head of HR, and working closely with the Recruitment and HR Partner, you are a champion of best practice talent acquisition and talent management and have an innate passion for creating engaging candidate and stakeholder experiences. You bring with you a wealth of knowledge in recruitment, that target critical roles and have a track record of successfully transitioning key talent into the organisation.
The key responsibilities and requirements for the Recruitment Specialist are as follows
- Recruitment & Selection Activities
- Work closely with the People team and hiring Managers to deliver the companies resource plan.
- Monitor the consistent progress of recruitment campaigns and talent pipeline coverage against targets, highlighting potential risks and gaps.
- Deliver upon and manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection activities for open roles across Cairn’s site and central office teams
- Fully comply with Cairn’s recruitment processes.
- Ensure remuneration offerings are agreed and in line with Cairn benchmarking data, supporting ad hoc benchmarking requests along with annual benchmarking market analysis
- Create detailed job specifications that reflect the hiring manager’s job brief and needs.
- Identify and manage ongoing relationships with recruitment providers to ensure their service levels meet Cairn’s needs.
- Utilise Cairn’s recruitment platform to ensure all candidates are progressed.
- Ensure all relevant recruitment data is updated to support reporting.
- Ability to develop, maintain and influence relationships with the variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion of best practice talent acquisition and talent management.
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software.
- Thorough knowledge of employment legislation.
- Ability to learn quickly and be proactive and agile
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required.
- Takes ownership for work and drives to completion.
- A passion for working in a hands-on environment.
- Experience coaching and leading virtual teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Travel across Greater Dublin is required using one’s own transport.
- Previous property experience is not required.
Working with Cairn Homes:
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)
- Section / Package Manager - Mill Road
Section Manager - Mill Road The Cairn purpose...
- Section / Package Manager - Shankill
Job location: Shankill
Section Manager - Shankill The Cairn purpose ...
- Building Services Engineer - Clonburris
Job location: Shankill
Building Services Engineer - Clonburris The C...