Senior Construction Planner - Munster
The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and drive the following duties
- Develop, manage and maintain the master program across all Cairn projects through each Gateway process.
- Partner with technical, procurement, customer, and construction teams to establish effective Programming to evaluate project (s) progress.
- Lead all programming requirements for non-lives sites from concept through to close.
- Develop collaborative stakeholder relationships with internal / external teams ensuring information capture is accurate and agreed.
- Perform Program audits for accuracy and identification of incorrect data.
- Partner with internal teams and external consultants to accurately manage information capture for all non-live projects.
- Support the development and provide input to the Master Program dashboard proactively highlighting current and future state.
- Compare, contrast Program effectiveness per project to continuously develop areas for improvement.
- Promote correct usage and benefits of Program processes and systems to create increased awareness, support and adoption.
- Create actionable insights, trends and recommendations.
- Evaluate and interrogate data to identify, spot and predict potential Program pitfalls, look ahead issues vs. business plan.
- Previous technical experience in construction programming.
- Ability to read technical specification drawings to identify accurate program sequencing.
- Ability to evaluate and manipulate data using critical and analytical thinking.
- Curious tenacity towards problem solving with a result-oriented mindset.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders internally and externally to deliver results.
- Takes accountability to challenge, question and drive toward resolution.
- Clear verbal and written communication essential.
Working with Cairn Homes:
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)
- Section / Package Manager - Mill Road
Section Manager - Mill Road The Cairn purpose...
- Section / Package Manager - Shankill
Job location: Shankill
Section Manager - Shankill The Cairn purpose ...
- Building Services Engineer - Clonburris
Job location: Shankill
Building Services Engineer - Clonburris The C...