Programme Co-ordinator- Apprenticeship Scheme
The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
Cairn has a unique opportunity for a Programme Coordinator who will support the implementation and establishment of our new Apprenticeship Scheme.
The Programme Coordinator will play a pivotal role in supporting the establishment of the Apprenticeship Scheme, assisting with programme delivery, engaging and updating stakeholders, and coordinating administrative tasks. This individual will also be responsible for other ad-hoc requirements as needed.
The Programme Coordinator will report into the OD & Engagement Manager in Cairn Homes People Function.
This role will be a 2 Year Fixed Term Contract.
- Support the delivery and coordination of Apprentice Scheme initiatives including but not limited to:
- Coordinate the meeting rhythm of the Working Group
- Coordinate Learning & Development activities for apprentices
- Engage with schools, careers fairs etc to promote apprenticeship programme.
- Engage with and provide administration support to all relevant stakeholders leading Apprentice Scheme initiatives including:
- The Working Group
- Supply Chain Lead
- Our Apprenticeship Consultant
- Other key stakeholders including Education Training Boards, Solas etc
- Create and maintain a database of Apprentices, tracking supports and training requirements.
- Conduct research for the scheme as required
- Fulfil any other ad-hoc requirements when required.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in HR or finance administration an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience with a construction or engineering company would be advantageous.
- Displays a high level of personal resilience and the ability to remain effective in a dynamic working environment.
- High energy individual who enjoys working across multiple locations.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious with a strong work ethic and flexible work attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with ability to contribute both individually and as part of a team.
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Full clean license with own transport with ability to work flexibly across multiple locations.
Working with Cairn Homes:
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)